2) If this factory built home is on a vacant lot, does the property have a well or public water, sewer/septic tank completed, and electricity run to the housing site? Is that something you want to do on your own or with contractors? A level lot is best for installing a manufactured home.
3) Will you want to build a 1, 2 or 3 car garage along with the modular house?
4) Has the permit process already been started on the property? Are permits already pulled?
5) Will you need financing for the prefab home? How much can you put down as a downpayment?
6) What is your budget for the new manufactured home AND installation/site preparation?
7) Will you want a permanent foundation for the prefab home?
8) Number of Bedrooms?
9) Number of Bathrooms?
10) What is the address of where you will be placing your new modular home? (City, State, Vacant Lot, Land-Leased Park Community, On Property As Secondary Dwelling?
11) When will you be needing your new modular home, anticipated move-in date?
12) What is the best time and method to contact you, cell, work or home phone number? Email? Best Times?
13) What manufacturer, models or floor plans are you particularly interested in at this time? We are currently a manufactured homes dealer for Hallmark-Southwest, Karsten, Champion Homes and more. Do you have a floor plan number?
14) If no particular model, what is important to you in your new manufactured home, i.e. open floor plan, great room, Craftsman look, modernistic exterior, built to special needs (with wider hallways, wider doorways, stair lifts, handrails), solar, green, etc.?