Marin Valley Country Club
100 Marin Valley Drive, Novato, CA 94949
The Marin Valley Country Club is owned by the City of Novato and provides lower income senior housing in a beautiful, peaceful setting. This senior community is a self-sustaining and proudly operates with no financial support from local, county, state, or federal funds. Marin Valley Country Club has independently maintained their community in terms of financial, infrastructure, and social needs since 1997. Marin Valley Country Club's financial model is solid. This senior community includes a feeling of neighborliness, friendliness, and quiet enjoyment in the Club. The following is part of the resident activities and health care offerings:
- Maintain own Humanitarian Fund, which offers financial assistance to residents in need.
- Assist residents in identifying prescription drug assistance programs for which they qualify
- Have “on call” Registered Nurses in case of county-wide emergencies
- Conduct monthly on-site medical testing/services
- Supply temporary health care equipment free of charge
- Offer free shuttle services to residents for doctors appointments and/or shopping
- Conduct CPR, AED, and Driver Safety Training Courses
- Offer weekly exercise and Tai Chi classes
- Pass on discounted cable TV service and discounted utilities to residents
- Currently developing parks own independent Emergency/Disaster response plan
- Offer weekly social functions and monthly dinner events
- The original understanding of the residents has always been to transfer the ownership of the Park to the residents once the bonds are paid off. One way, specified in the delegation agreement, is to transfer the ownership of the Park to a 501(c)3 corporation.
- Marin Valley Country Club is a significant senior community with long-term success
If you want more information regarding the new manufactured homes Ferris Homes builds in Marin Valley Country Club, contact us.